When booking your room a credit card is required to hold all reservations. A deposit, equal to the first night room and tax, will be charged to the credit card provided at the cancellation cut-off date.
72-hour notice is required for changes or cancellations of standard reservations, and 14-day notice during the holiday periods (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and Easter) as well as for group reservations. A $25 per room processing fee will be charged on canceled or changed reservations made prior to these cut-offs. Cancellations or changes made within these time periods will result in a charge equal to the first night room and tax. Early departures are also subject to this fee.
When you reserve 6 or more rooms you are categorized as a group and subject to different reservation and cancellation policies. Please contact us directly by phone (760) 367-3505 or by email [email protected] to inquire about group bookings.
Are pets allowed?
We understand that your pets are an important part of your family and we welcome them to the 29 Palms Inn. Pets are welcome in any of our Adobe Bungalows, Gold Park, Faultline, Bottle Room & Dark Room and also West End Cottage.
To ensure everyone enjoys their stay we ask that you read through and understand the following guidelines:
- Owners will be charged $35 per pet, per room, per stay.
- Various kinds of wildlife enjoy the Oasis and could pose a threat to your pets. We see coyotes, bobcats, hawks, owls, snakes and more. Please plan accordingly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outside on the grounds.
- Pets are allowed on the patio for the restaurant only, must be on a leash and well behaved, if any issues do arise, you will be asked to remove your pet.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended in your room. If pets are in the room alone, Inn staff will not enter the room for any reason, including our housekeeping staff.
- Owners must leave a cell phone number so we can reach you with any pet-related issues.
- Owners must pay in full for the replacement or repair of any items damaged by their pets, and agree that such costs, if any, may be charged to their credit card on file. Owners will be sent an itemized statement of any charged damages.
- Owners agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the 29 Palms Inn from liability including legal fees and costs for any loss related in any way to the presence of their pets, including issues with other pets. There will be a $50 disturbance fee applied to the credit card on file due to any guest complaints not handled properly by a pet owner.
Are we open during the holidays?
During Spring Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s holiday periods our regular 72-hour cancellation policy changes over to a 14-day cancellation policy and some holidays have a two-night minimum stay as outlined below:
April 10 – April 23, 2022 – 14-day cancellation policy
November 24 – 27, 2021 – 2-night minimum stay, 14-day cancellation policy. There are no departures or arrivals on Thanksgiving Day.
Christmas & New Year’s Eve:
December 19, 2021 – January 1, 2022 – 2-night minimum stay, 14-day cancellation policy
Please note we are Closed on December 25, as our staff is at home spending the day with their families. This applies to our restaurant, and also means we are unable to allow guests to check-in or check-out on this day and there is no housekeeping service.